My Day of DH starts with a bit of prioritization. I have a lot of things going on right now, and it’s a bit hard to know which to work on first. My list goes something like:
- Follow up on first SNAP (http://snapdrgn.net) workshop last week.
- Work on my redraft of the TEI Pointers section of the TEI Guidelines.
- Work on an OA annotation tool based on the new TEI Pointers revision.
- Work on updates to the XSLT (and other code) for papyri.info.
- Work on DC3’s Integrating Digital Epigraphies project.
- Finish an abstract for a book chapter.
- Work on 2-3 (haven’t decided yet) paper proposals.
…not really panicking less after having made that list.